Tick Soap - 200 g
Our very first own, homemade soap made from coconut oil, neem seed oil, kanuka essential oil, and lemon myrtle essential oil.
Many great benefits:
- Good size that fits well in your hand and lasts a long time.
- Coconut is anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and skin-healing.
- Neem is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and skin-protecting.
- Kanuka is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and can even help with swelling and muscular pain.
- Lemon Myrtle is anti-bacterial and a very effective germicide (even better than teatree).
- Easy to foam and lather.
- We use it on our animals as an organic insecticide against ticks and mites.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to buy more than 1 of this product, please contact us via phone or email so you don't have to pay for shipping several times.
"Awesome, used a half bar to do Chief's feather. Good foam, lathered easily, right shape to hold & really cleansed right thru the feather, nice silky white feather on drying. Neem oil strong but that tells me you were generous with the ratio, dirt removed thoroughly. well done melissa, top product :)"